In a nutshell…
Lilian Nyamongo a.k.a Kerry is a proud millennial born in one of the most beautiful places on earth: Kenya. This would also be a good time to mention that I love reading. This blog is my version of a digital commonplace book where I will share the issues and the books that are near and dear to my heart. I hope that readers of this blog will find a kindred spirit while reading and engaging on this blog.
New to Kerry’s Blog? Here are some helpful posts:
- Why I want to read less in 2019
- Four commitment traps to avoid
- 5 TED talks about the African story by Africans
- What would you do if you were not afraid?
- How to deal with being blown-off
- Embracing bookish minimalism
- How minimalism has changed my reading habits
- How to meet your Goodreads goals while actually reading (good) books
- What to do when you meet your Goodreads goals before December 31st
When you are ready… Grab your favourite your drink and dig in:
- Book Reviews
- Reader’s Nook Interview Series
- Guest posts: 6 easy ways to become smarter when strapped for cash and time & 4 Literary Female Characters That Will Inspire You