In a nutshell…
Lillian Nyamongo a.k.a Kerry is a proud millennial born in one of the most beautiful places on earth: Kenya. This would also be a good time to mention that I love reading and enjoy reviewing books. This blog is my version of a digital commonplace book where I will share the issues and the books that are near and dear to my heart.
New to Kerry’s Blog? Here are some helpful posts:
- Four commitment traps to avoid
- How to take charge of our finances
- 5 TED talks about the African story by Africans
- What would you do if you were not afraid?
- My thoughts on the Last Lecture
- A born-tao guide to surviving a trip up country
- How to deal with being blown-off
- How to manage the boys’ club
When you are ready… Grab your favourite your drink and dig in:
- Reader’s Nook Interview Series
- Guest posts: 6 easy ways to become smarter when strapped for cash and time & 4 Literary Female Characters That Will Inspire You
- Most popular posts: Where are the men?| I haaavvvve something to say… | Men playing dirty in the quest for women’s empowerment | If you really knew me, you’d know
- Some inspiration