- Drinking lotsa herbal tea: Loving Kericho Gold Pure Green Tea and Lemon &Lime blends from my favourite tea mugs (Thanks, Piriya!).
- Getting back into the swing of blogging
- Writing those applications
- Fangirling my favourite booktubers
- Catching up with old and new friends. Marvelling at the great strides that they are making in their lives and hoping that I am also a great shoulder for those who need one.
- Getting back into the swing of cooking for more than a party of one
- Hanging out with my sisters.
- Realising that I am blessed to have a cousin who risks his life for our country.
- Visiting House of Leather on a not so regular basis. Don’t you simply love their stationery section? Thanks Brenda for the lovely card!
- Finally finding Ha Joon Chang’s Bad Samaritans…can’t wait to dig in.
- Inama Bookshops…how much I love thee but how you can put a dent into my savings account. The Dear America series has been helping with my reading slump.
- Though I have not read Marie Kondo’s book, I am taking baby steps in simplifying amd decluttering my spaces. I am so proud of myself for not buying any clothes in 2016 so far. Now to apply my book ban…
- #FebruaryistheNewJanuary. After watching Mae’s video on goal-setting, I am convinced that fresh starts should not be based on an arbitrary date like January 1.
Borrowed this idea from Katie. Check out her wonderful blog here.
Please share with me what got you through the long month of January.
*Not affiliate link